Residential landscapes are synonymous with ‘garden’ in many peoples’ minds – but they can take on many forms and scales. More than many other development settings, they are designed for leisurely human use and sensory enjoyment. A compact residential site demands as much attention to detail as a large site, as it is sensed and understood at a more intimate scale.
JPH designs residential landscapes from the smallest of ‘postage stamp’ yards (a room outdoors) through to multi-building condo sites, tailoring our services to our clients’ requirements and aspirations.
A few of the services we provide
- Site development feasibility assessment;
- Overall development site plans including layout and grading design, storm water management, vehicular and pedestrian circulation design, special features;
- Advice to clients to resolve challenging site issues;
- Individualized design based on architectural style, client preferences, appropriateness to Place…and budget.
- Design of unique and attractive features, focal points and structures in a variety of stylistic modes and materials.
- Obtaining permitting through municipal design and building permit review processes, as the prime consultants, or as an integral member of your design team.